Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Go Metro


You might have seen my mug on the Metro website lately. I also provided a little testimonial:

Corey T. -- "As a car-free Portlander, I rely on Metro for transportation around town when I'm not walking or biking. I ride it every day and enjoy the financial savings and convenience of not having to own a car. On days when coworkers have to deal with traffic jams or winter weather, I can proudly say that I not only made it to work on time, but also finished reading a few chapters of whatever book I'm reading while on the bus. I recommend trying a trip on the Metro to everyone. Even if the bus isn't your only method of transportation, it can be a healthy part of a balanced transportation diet."Corey takes METRO to his job at UNUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin