Thursday, June 18, 2009

WAP Profiles

I was thinking of doing a few 'profiles' of people living a car-free lifestyle here in Portland.

I do believe it would be educational and entertaining to share stories of these people (I know there must be some of you out there) with the blog's audience. Maybe it would inspire others to give the car-free commute a try every now and then and it would help people 'put a face' to the issue.

Volunteers (if I could afford to pay people for their time I would, maybe I can get you a cup of cofeee) should be open to answering a few basic interview questions and having a picture or two taken. The whole ordeal will take less than 15 minutes and A few easy sample questions would be:

  • How long have you been using mass transit in Portland?
  • What is the biggest challenge of living car-free in Maine?
  • Have you convinced anyone you know to get out of their car every now and then?

Any volunteers? If you or someone you know has any interest in participating, reply to this post with your contact information or send a note to coreytempleton@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin